Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
Would you like to give them an award this year?
Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
First, congratulations to Eunice of Living and Lovin for receiving the Blog of the Year 2012 Award! ‘Tis an honor well deserved for her blog is unique and full of fascinating experiences, adventures, and impressions. She is also a very talented crafter and an “ex-trucker,” and her stories never cease to amaze. Thank you Eunice, for passing this award on to me as well. To be included in your erstwhile list of favored bloggers is quite an honor. I feel as though I’ve won an Oscar!
There are sooooo many wonderful blogs out there with unique and interesting approaches to life. And, after serious consideration I have concluded the list of winners I might choose would be enormous and too cumbersome to do any one justice!
So, in a special one-time deviation from the rules, please know this: If you are on the blogroll of my blog at Virginia Views, I am nominating you for Blog of the Year 2012! You may collect your award and your star(s). And even if you are not on my blogroll yet (because we are newly found blogging friends), I am still nominating you. If we are chatting and commenting, then you can be sure you are among my favorites and worthy of this distinction. So, feel free to collect your “Oscar.”
And, if you decide to accept this award, here are the rules:
1) Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
2) Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen. There is no minimum or maximum number of blogs required. Present them with their award.
3) Please include a link back to this page Blog of the year 2012 Award http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award and include these rules in your post.
4) Let the blog(s) you have chosen know you have given them this award and share the rules with them.
5) You can now also join our Facebook group – click “like” on this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6) As a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar, and start collecting stars.
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards where you can only add to your blog once, this award is different. When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star. There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
This means you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Need more information? Check out http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/faqs-blog-of-the-year-2012-award/